Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Sprain

I have a sprained ankle when I was in my training last October 19.  The reason is when I kicked my right foot, it hit on the thigh of my opponent then my right foot was overstretched and made me feel bad.  My ankle had a pain then my dad noticed that my kick looked like not the same as when I don't have a sprain.  Then my coach just ignored it. After that training, 3 days after I went to a tournament cause we thought it was ok.  I lost my fight because I couldn't kick my right foot because it hurt too much.  And I wasn't as fast as I normally was.

I rested for two weeks.  After the two weeks my right foot's pain was not lost.  Today, we consulted a rehab doctor and advised me to have therapy and I have a four sessions.  The things that I need is first, I will put a hot compress for at least 2 to 3  minutes.  Second is I need to elevate my right foot.  Third is my right foot will write the alphabet a to z. I hope you know the a to z alphabet.  The fourth is the therapist let me stand on a wood that have a curved wood on the bottom then my both feet will step on the wood then I must balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment